Sunday, June 24, 2007

bored...

well I am bored so I thought this would be a good way to pass the time
though I doubt anyone but myself would actually read
at least I will have a place to express my feelings about people who I probably should not confront
I just want summer to end so I can actually go somewhere and get out of working for at least 2 weeks....work sucks even though I really dont do anything
life should be all about just chilling out and just relaxing instead of being the way it really is, having to work for a stupid living in order to pay for everything...
well thats all for now,
time for SNL even though it is a really old episode with Zach Braff as host...
nighty night

PS big sis arrives in 18 hours and counting...hard to believe I haven't seen her in a year and a half!

3 comments:

Thalia said...

I read your blog so there! Yeah, Lyn should be home soon...it's so weird that she hasn't for so long

Anonymous said...

that s good
www.bedavareklamlar.com

Anonymous said...

wonderful
www.unludunyasi.com