Monday, October 13, 2008

My Kids...

Szabina...The leader of the class when she is behaving...but she can't stand it when she is Fekete Peter!

Márk, the famous, or infamous one, known by the upper class kids, but not one that behaves....Fánni...I have no words to describe her, though very quiet and almost always covering her mouth and chewing on some sort of candy, maybe that is why she is so sweet...
Nandy, the one who will learn the most English, he tries to learn everything I say and even tries to teach me words, but I am still unsure why I need to know babyfood...
Bálint, I love him to death, even more when he actually listens to me...I just wish he would put as much focus on learning as he does on drawing pictures of cars...

I have only known these kids for a month, but every day they continue to amaze me...I really do not know how I will leave them, it will certainly be a very hard day...but thankfully that is a very long time from now...

No comments: