Thursday, October 1, 2009

Been a while

I haven't posted anything in over a week. To be honest, it is because when I get home from school I am just exhausted and don't want to do anything. This year is really taking its toll. I like almost all of the kids, but it really takes so much time to make sure that 19 kids are all at the same point. I have tried going through them one by one, but getting through the class just takes so much time that the other kids are bored and start to do other things. Just keeping control of the class takes so much energy.

I went to an apple festival last weekend.

I went to visit Andi and caught up on anything I missed during the summer.

I lived through another week. It sounds bad, but its true.

I sound bitter again. I really don't mean too. I think I am just tired.

I am looking forward to Hallowe'en though. I am going to be a witch.

I will post some pictures soon. We are having a fun day tomorrow, on my day off, so I should be able to take some good ones.

No comments: