Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mentem hoz fodrász

The experience was not as frightening as I thought it would be. I had wanted to cut my hair for a while, and not having anyone around willing to cut it, I went to a professional.

The building just looked like an average house so I really had no idea where the place was until they opened the door. I asked for it to be cut to my shoulders and it worked. I don't have bangs which I am happy about and it is not too poofy, though it definitely has more volume.

Last week, our school started building a ramp up the front steps. I thought this was a good idea. I wasn't sure they had finished, but today everything was put away so I knew they were done. The only problem is that the ramp does not make it all the way to the top step. It is about 6 cm too short. I really hope that they fix it. I will try to get a photo, though it will be hard to be inconspicuous.

Tomorrow, I am lucky enough to have a while day of classes, plus an extra couple of hours with parents. I just hope the parents that we really need to talk to show up.

No comments: