Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back to work...

It has been an interesting week back so far. I had 3 full days home before I had to think about school again which was great, but as soon as I walked through the door on Monday morning I felt at home again. I missed my kids so much it was great to see them again. Add in the snow that fell the two days before school returned, it was a happy day. The kids were beyond excited, and as soon as I walked into the class I saw why. The tables at the back of the classroom was piled high with toys. The kids could barely focus and kept turning around to stare at the toys. Walking around after school I was amazed and delighted to see that people were cleaning off their driveways. This is one things I do not miss, but I was delighted mainly because people were cleaning the snow off using brooms. This really put a smile on my face and I will have to remember to bring my camera next time it snows so I can document this praactice.

No comments: