Friday, April 24, 2009

Aerobics

Today I went with Andi to the finals. They had the semis last week, and this was to decide who was the best overall.

It was quite the day. I have to say, it started off a little drab, but it just got better.

The little Ovoda kids did some pretty good performances, although they went on for quite a long time.

The one comment I had is that I never would have thought some of the songs would have been made into ones that little kids would dance to.

I am also very proud because our team (15 girls and Ricsi) won first place, beating out some pretty stiff competition. They won 10,000 ft, a big deal!

Here is some of what I saw today:


A la Lady Gaga


Old School, Cotton Eye Joe


Competition for my girls and Ricsi to the tune of Mamma Mia


Finally, our team to the Pussycat Dolls...


Our team and Andi (in pink)


Everyone who competed (4 hours worth)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!
Your blog is getting better and better, all the time! :)