Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Midweek break.

Maybe not midweek, but it did feel good to have a break.

Monday afternoon I headed to Kisvarda. I needed to return some things to Margie and I have not had a lot of one-on-one time with her recently so I decided it would be nice to stay the night.

I met her at the train platform, met some students, ate some ice cream then headed off for dinner. We met up with Mike, another English teacher in Kisvarda and went for pizza. It was good, contrary to the opinion of one of Mike's students.

It was good to just sit there and talk. It started to get a little chilly so we headed back to Margie's house. We talked about many things, but too soon, it was time to get ready for bed.

I had an early train to catch, but that was no problem because I was ready at 6am. We ate some fruit for breakfast. Something I should do more often now that there is some widely available. I decided to head into Nyirbator and do some shopping before heading back home. I met up with Ili and we bought some groceries and then went back to her house and talked about some more random things, Mark being a topic we discuss a lot. Too soon it was time to head off to school.

These days gave me the opportunity to practice the future tense. Something I learned just yesterday.

En fogok
Te fogsz
O fog
Mi fogunk
Ti fogtok
Ok fognok

I just have to keep practicing!

No comments: