Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My favourite observations of the week

A man standing in front of the Penny with a chainsaw, no protection, just swinging it back and forth to entertain himself.

A man standing beside an abandoned food try at Ikea, drinking, putting it back down, then picked it up again. He later proceeded to the shelves of used trays and made a plate from the leftovers. All while we were watching him. Fascinating!

While sitting at Deli train station, a man was yelling at a woman and her son sitting on the stairs. A man, with a chainsaw, stopped, watched for a few minutes and then headed up to talk to them both. With the chainsaw.

I am not sure what is up with the chainsaws, but I guess it is not out of place to just carry one around with you.

Anyway, I thought these would be interesting to share.

2 comments:

Margie said...

Missing those wierd-ass sightings!

Tara said...

I am sure you will have some of your own soon enough in Peru and Ecuador!