Friday, September 11, 2009

Yesterday was not a fun day. Having to be around little kids when you are sick never is fun. Not only that, but we had to do an open class for parents who want their daughter to join 2a, even though she has much less English then ours.

I had such high hopes for this weekend. I was going to go into Nyiregyhaza today, Debrecen tomorrow, and then stay around here on Sunday to walk amongst the pilgrims who are coming this weekend.

Today, I had to go to the doctor.
Tomorrow, I am staying home to try to get better.
Sunday, I hope to walk among them a healthy person.

I really hope that this cold goes away quickly. Maybe I will try getting to Debrecen next weekend in order to actually meet the new English teachers that are there.

I really love my kids, but sometimes they are just grimey little buggers.
I hope this will be my annual sickness. I just hate being sick.

No comments: