Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Erin go Braugh!


Cead Mile Falite

You do not understand how happy this made me when I walked into the classroom today.
Ili is taking the week off to get better, and yet she still managed to get things to the school, through Dezi I understood.

I wore green, was told I looked like Snow White and resisted the urge to pinch everyone not wearing green. Next year they will all know the rules so I will be able to pinch them all!

I made Irish soda bread today for some of the teachers. I think they liked it. It turned into a game of who could guess what is in it.

Eventually I made cards with the kids


And this is what I saw outside when I was out with the kids during freetime:



Hard to believe that they were using a gas tank to light the pile of sticks about 20 m from the school, with the kids playing around the yard.

I love the carefree feeling in this country!
Slainte!

No comments: