Friday, March 6, 2009

How do you draw Jesus?

Today the kids were making cards and drawing for their mothers. It is not Mother's day, but it is Women's day. I got flowers from Nandi, Zsofia and Laci, all pink. I am not sure if they are trying to tell me that I like pink, but that is what I got.




Mark comes up to show me his drawing. There are flowers and a house and in the middle, there is a frame.

Mark asks me to draw Jesus in the frame. At first, I thought I did not understand what he asked me. But then he said it again.

I have no idea how to draw Jesus. I asked him what he wanted, to be specific. Is he going to be with Maria? is he a baby? or a man? Mark says that he is a boy. No hair, just a crown and he should be wearing a long shirt. I do my best. Even with all the details, I still have no idea how I supposed to draw him.

I later heard Mark tell Balint and Nandi his mother likes Jesus, so that is why he wanted him on the card.

This is Mark after eating candy and cake for Balint's birthday:

No comments: