Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Boys are phooey

Many have heard me say that "boys are phooey." I got this from Dezi. She is one of the smartest 7 year olds I teach. She has already clued into the fact that no matter what, boys will be phooey. Fanni would not play with Szabina because she wanted to play with an older boy. Balint and Nandi were misbehaving today. They like to say "bad words" to see what I will say to them. They are not bad bad, but bad enough that makes them pause when they say it. Mark was a good kid today. I am not sure how this happened, but I will take it. This was just the beginning. I could really expand on it, but I don't have the energy to write a very long post about this right now.

I will say this.

I don't know. It just seems like there are certain days when all the boys here in Mariapocs just act "phooey" and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

I leave you with a picture!

No comments: