Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend

Kecskemet was beautiful. I still have yet to believe a certain museum exists because We walked for 90 minutes, asked three different people and still could not find it! The architecture is amazing, the ice cream was awesome and the weather was beautiful. Not sure how else to describe the weekend.

I got a new bag for the future adventures. It is a bigger bag, but very good for week long trips or more. I got some more new shoes and I got some Chocolate cream liquor for drinks. All in all it was a really good weekend.

I don't have any picture because of the big rush on Friday, but I should get some later on.

I am dreading going back to work, weekends always seems so short, but at least I was lucky enough not to have to work on Saturday! I know this week will be fun. We are going to be doing lots of things for Easter, I just don't want to go.

No comments: